EAST COWES MARINA
Perfectly situated on the Medina River, just upstream of Cowes town centre and in front of The Lifeboat is East Cowes Marina.
This very well run Marina is part of privately owned Dean and Reddyhoff Ltd, who own a number of other marinas along the South Coast.
It offers premium quality berthing at the heart of the Solent.
Totally redeveloped in 2004/5, the facilities include luxurious washrooms; laundry; car parking and yacht stores. There is also a chandlery on site
They are well known for their friendly and efficient service.
The Marina is a favourite for rallies, and for visitors looking to explore the Island it is also a great place to keep your boat all year round.
- 260 annual berths
- 140 visitors berths (with rafting)
- Max LOA: 40m
- Accessible at all states of tide
- Fully serviced berths with water and electricity
- Luxurious shower and washroom facilities
- Wireless broadband with BT OpenZone
- Extensive CCTV security and electronic pontoon gates
- Staffed 365 days a year
- Rowlocks Chandlery
- Berth holders’ car park
- Marquee and barbecues for hire
- Grassy play area
- Free internet cafe
- Water taxi link to West Cowes
- Full recycling facilities
- Local on-water fuel supply
The water taxis and chain ferry will connect you back to reality should you wish.
Call 01983 293983 or visit their website, www.deanreddyhoff.co.uk